The Worm Farm Game
Add foods for your worms to digest and produce worm castings. Your score is tied to the productivity of your worms. The game is over when problems occur in your bin e.g. too wet. How many days can you keep it up?
Ok... So you're interested in starting a worm farm or looking for some helpful resources? Let me help you navigate your way around. 🙂
- Check out our best worm farm reviews to help you choose a bin.
- Best in-ground worm farms
- DIY worm bin - Instructions how to create a DIY worm bin on a budget made from polystyrene broccoli boxes
- Buying worms
- Worm farm supplies and accessories
- General worm farm maintenance tasks
- Worm farm problem / troubleshooting guide
- Regulating worm bin temperature
- Ensuring correct moisture level in the bin
- Managing pH Level (acidity) in the bin
- Everything you need to know about feeding worms
- Worm bin bedding
- Play the famous worm farm game. Add foods for your worms to digest. Watch out for problems!
- Worm farm vs compost bin vs bokashi bin
- Glossary of worm terms
- Worm reproduction
- Amazing worm facts
- Reasons to start a worm farm
- Worm farm quiz! Test your guru knowledge
- C:N Calculator - Tool to calculate the Carbon to Nitrogen ratio of foods you add in your bin.
- How to Compost Dog Poo in A Worm Farm
About This Website
Hi there! My name is Daniel Powney. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I have a young family and work in IT.
When I first started a worm farm, I found a lot of worm farm blogs were too detailed and overly scientific for new starters. So as a way to learn and to help others, I decided to create this website.
I really enjoy the composting process. But I don't take things too seriously.
Once you understand the fundamentals, maintaining a worm farm is easy and fun.
Happy worm farming!