Ok... So you're interested in starting a worm farm or looking for some helpful resources? Let me help you navigate your way around. 🙂
- Check out our best worm farm reviews to help you choose a bin.
- Best in-ground worm farms
- DIY worm bin - Instructions how to create a DIY worm bin on a budget made from polystyrene broccoli boxes
- Buying worms
- Worm farm supplies and accessories
- General worm farm maintenance tasks
- Why are my worms trying to escape?
- Worm farm problem / troubleshooting guide
- Regulating worm bin temperature
- Ensuring correct moisture level in the bin
- Managing pH Level (acidity) in the bin
- Everything you need to know about feeding worms
- Worm bin bedding
- Play the famous worm farm game. Add foods for your worms to digest. Watch out for problems!
- Worm farm vs compost bin vs bokashi bin
- Glossary of worm terms
- Worm reproduction
- Amazing worm facts
- Reasons to start a worm farm
- Worm farm quiz! Test your guru knowledge
- C:N Calculator - Tool to calculate the Carbon to Nitrogen ratio of foods you add in your bin.
- How to Compost Dog Poo in A Worm Farm
About This Website
Hi there! My name is Daniel Powney. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I have a young family and work in IT.
When I first started a worm farm, I found a lot of worm farm blogs were too detailed and overly scientific for new starters. So as a way to learn and to help others, I decided to create this website.
I really enjoy the composting process. But I don't take things too seriously.
Once you understand the fundamentals, maintaining a worm farm is easy and fun.
Happy worm farming!